Thinking of Buying?
I understand the relationship between homebuyers their Realtor® must be based on trust, mutual goals and understanding–this is why I always keep your interests first and foremost. The real estate process requires negotiation of complex issues; I am committed to working in your best interests. I will help you secure the best possible price, with the most favorable terms, in the shortest period of time.
When searching for your dream home, it’s important to be well informed of the Real Estate market. To help you with this process, consider the following factors: What features do you require in a home to satisfy your lifestyle now? Five years from now? Will your needs change? What’s your budget? These are decisions only you can make, but I will do everything possible to match you with your dream home.
My goal is to help you become what sellers fear most - an educated buyer! I do this in 10 easy to follow steps:
1. Determine your Wants and Needs
2. Select your Real Estate Agent
3. Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage (if necessary)
4. Get access to up to date information
5. Market Education – Viewing Homes and learning the market
6. Make an Educated Offer
7. Home Inspections and Waivers
8. Selecting a Lawyer
9. Perform the Final Inspection
10. Moving in
I will assist you every step of the way and ensure an exceptional buying experience.